skip to main contentskip to schoolfeedskip to navigation

User avatarnull Account

The Foundation


What is the HSDEF?
The Hope School District Education Foundation was founded in 1993 as a 501 c(3) non-profit organization to promote academic excellence and offer financial support to the Hope School District comprising of Hope Elementary School, Monte Vista School, and Vieja Valley School. It is with high hopes HSDEF enriches all Hope District schools through their fundraising efforts all while instilling a sense of collaboration and community within the 3 schools. To learn more about HSDEF, please click here.

How is the Foundation different from our school PTA?
VV PTA is a 501 c(3) non-profit organization that raises money to fund programs that are not covered by basic public school funding. 100% of monies raised within VV PTA stays at Vieja Valley! The VV PTA Board builds a yearly budget that is funded by this money and is approved by our school's PTA Association. 

ADA Compliance Errors0

Vieja Valley Elementary



(805) 967-5947
COMPLAINTS REGARDING DISCRIMINATION Public agencies, including school districts, may not discriminate against you on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin (including language), political affiliation, disability, marital status, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other applicable bases. This means that these agencies must provide the same aid, benefits and services to all individuals and groups, except as authorized by federal or state law or the Governor's executive order. If you believe that you have been discriminated against, you may take one or all of the following actions: You may talk with the District Superintendent at (805) 682-2564 or in person at 3970 La Colina Road, Santa Barbara, CA 93110. State the basis of the discrimination (for example, age, race, sex), the specific allegation (who, what, when) and the resolution you are seeking. You have 180 days from the date the alleged discrimination occurred to make a complaint or request an investigation. If the Superintendent fails to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you may request an investigation. The Board of Trustees will investigate the complaint and inform you of the outcome.
This website powered by SchoolBlocks